My favorite skin care products

Yesterday I was going through some of ideas, “what I should be writing to you?”. And I thought, what about sharing my favorite skin care products and telling you those little details that keep me going with them. I do really want to tell you guys about my skin type because I feel like these products do very well for my skin. I have normal and sensitive skin. And when it comes to skin care, I believe in investing in good skin care. There are many good brands that sells skin care products with reasonable prices. And I think It’s alright to pay for good things.

Makeup remover

For everyday makeup removal, I use Garnier Micellar cleansing water. It’s one of the best, cheap and affordable products. It’s all in one cleanser and makeup remover. Refreshes your skin. It doesn’t contain perfume which means it is suitable for sensitive skin. You just have to Pour, Press for 10-15 seconds and Swipe. Completely works and remove makeup with so much ease. You are not going to believe me, but it doesn’t dry out skin. It doesn’t cause irritation. The packaging is so cool that you can take it with you anywhere, while travelling.

  Cleanser


For my skin, I use NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR Pink Grapefruit facial wash. Its perfect for every skin type. Since I am using this, my skin has become more clearer and it helped removing spots and blackheads. Deep cleanses and clarifies the skin. Smells so good. Easily available and cheap. If you have pimple problem, I would highly recommend giving it a try.




Scrub

Most people think that scrubbing is not good for skin. It depends. Don’t use an abrasive scrub. Exfoliating your skin with harsh exfoliant will cause irritation and make acne worse. I personally use ST. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub. Made with salicylic acid that clarifies pores and chemically exfoliate the dead particles and dirt on the surface of your skin. It helps reduce breakouts and prevent acne. I use it once or twice a week. What you’re left with is a clean, clear complexion that feels soft and smooth to the touch. Balance the naturally-produced sebum on the surface of your face. Highly recommended.

                            

                           Face Mask

This is my favorite. I use Freeman Deep Clearing- Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil - Clay Mask. As we all know honey is naturally anti-bacterial. So its great for acne treatment and its prevention. It also has anti-inflammatory qualities. Honey is good for slowing down aging. Its extremely moisturizing and soothing.  The other ingredient is tea tree oil which carries various benefits. if you are suffering from dark spots or a pimple outburst, tea tree oil can come to your rescue. I really like the two working together.



Rose water

I love this product. It is family favorite too. I use Hemani Rose Water Spray. Very natural. Rose water has been admired and used as a skin care product for years now. It helps maintain skin’s pH balance. It also carries anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. So it goes very well for those who have acne or pimple problems. It helps to even out skin tone. It is an excellent skin toner. I like to spray it whenever my skin feels dull, as in summers, in university specifically. Just to freshen it up and improving mood. And at night before I go to sleep. It has a very sweet smell.





That was all about my skin care products. You can try these out. I will surely recommend trying these on the area behind your ear first. So you may avoid any reaction. These are super cool, affordable and easily available. 

13 comments:

  1. All of the products are available here in Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://fashionwithsehar.blogspot.com/2018/10/my-favorite-skin-care-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Net metering in pakistan and Zerocarbon provides services of solar systems in all over Pakistan with very good quality in cheap rates.

    ReplyDelete